DPRG: Pictures from the August 99 meeting

Subject: DPRG: Pictures from the August 99 meeting
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Sun Aug 8 00:33:16 CDT 1999

Nice pictures.  It makes me wish I came up for the
meeting.  However, in addition to mowing the lawn :-(
I did make progress on Drilbert today!  :-)

For the first time under computer control one of the
motors turned!!!  Yeah, I know "big deal". :-)
Next is to work on the Fuzzy/PID speed control software
(mostly written but not debugged).

Back to work...

                - Dan Miner