DPRG: revised t-shirt design

Subject: DPRG: revised t-shirt design
From: Jim Brown brownjim at airmail.net
Date: Mon Aug 9 14:27:36 CDT 1999

Here's a thumnail image of the revised DPRG T-Shirt Design.
http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown/tee/dprgthum.jpg

Wow, it sure took a lot of time to work on it.  Anyway, tell me
what you think.  It's three colors (Black, Blue, & flesh tone).
I found the Michaelangelo painting _The Creation of Adam_ and
worked in the robotic hand to look like the real hand pose.
I also added a white sleve so that we know it's man making a
robot, and not God making the robot.  Also, I flipped the direction
horizonatally to more stress that it's man-to-robot.  I think that
sort of makes it non-blasphemous and more acceptable to those
who might otherwise have a problem with the idea.  I mean the
last thing we'd want to do is offend anyone over the design.

I don't know for certain if it'll work as it is, but hopefully
it will.  I'll have to talk with a T-Shirt guy to be sure.
Anyway, I made it a 600 dpi x 600 dpi thinking that's probably
high enough resolution for a T-Shirt design.

FYI:  If you want to see what the real pic looks like go to
your favorite search engine and type in "The Creation of Adam"
or look at these links:

http://www.kunstverzeichnis.de/michelan/mic503.htm   (hands only)
http://store1.yimg.com/I/masterpiece_1525_35251950   (The full painting)

    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org