DPRG: dprg business card & Web page calendar

Subject: DPRG: dprg business card & Web page calendar
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Mon Aug 9 17:48:54 CDT 1999

Looks good.  This also gets our web address on the card.

For the webmaster (Eric?): We should begin to update the
calendar for the first 6 months of 2000.

Also - Has anyone picked the date for the DPRG Firefighting
contest qualifier?  Jan.?  Feb.?  If anyone wants my opinion,
I'd suggest a practice at the Jan. 8th meeting (not Jan. 1 ??)
and the official contest qualifier at the Feb. 5th meeting.

				- Dan Miner