[none]

Subject: [none]
From: barry jordan barry_jordan at email.msn.com
Date: Mon Aug 9 18:43:50 CDT 1999

Jim and others,

RBNO workshop on this Tuesday and the next Tuesday night.
We will be working on items for the Pepsi kid-around.

A reposting of the direction to my home:

Travel east on Interstate 30 from Loop 635.
Exit 67A (Horizon Rd.) and turn Right.
First light you come to is 740, turn right.(South)
>From the light to the dead end into a "Tee" is 2.2 miles.
At the "Tee" turn left. you are still on 740.
>From the "Tee" go 0.6 miles and turn left onto Los Lomas.
At first street Loma Vista turn right.
Turn 270 degrees onto Tatum Place, we are the second house on the right.

542 Tatum Place
Heath, TX 75032
972/771-2417

Barry Jordan