DPRG: Re: Hello

Subject: DPRG: Re: Hello
From: Jim Brown brownjim at airmail.net
Date: Mon Aug 9 19:09:36 CDT 1999

>Hello Jim,
>I am in Dallas this week untill Friday. I was wondering if any activitys
are going on this week.

>Thanks,
>Bob
>
>rleche at worldnet.att.net

On Thursday at 11:45 am a bunch of us guys meet for lunch at the
Collin Creek Mall Food Court.  We usually sit in front of Arbys
at one of the big round tables.  Collin Creek Mall is up US75 (Central
Expressway) to Plano.  Get off at the Plano Parkway Exit and turn
left (west), it's on the NW Corner.  Park at any of the entrances and
go to the center of the mall to the Food Court.  We usually have
around 10 guys show up.  We just eat lunch and chat about robotics.
Hope to see ya there.

FYI:  You just missed our last meeting on Saturday.  :(

    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  brownjim at airmail.net
jim_brown at bigfoot.com jbrown at dprg.org http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown
Cole's Law:  Thinly Shreaded Cabbage