DPRG: dprg business card

Subject: DPRG: dprg business card
From: Matt Minnis mminnis at prefres.com
Date: Tue Aug 10 08:01:48 CDT 1999

Buisiness cards can be done in color or b/w on a laser or inkjet printer
too, using the Avery buisiness card stock.

This is how I make buisiness cards for myself, as I need them rather than
have a whole box which gets wasted if something changes.  (Like the area
code here in STL just got split)

Just a few pence from a nothern friend.  :)

Thanks,

Matt Minnis

At 05:49 PM 8/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Jim Brown wrote:
>
> > At 03:48 PM 8/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
> > >Meetings are "First Saturdays" except when they aren't.  :-)
> > >
> > >Maybe that phrase should be replaced with a more concise
> > >version of "For meeting dates, see www.dprg.org"
> >

> > Here's an updated thumnail of the DPRG business card I'll get printed.
> > http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown/tee/dprgcardthum.jpg
>
>Kinko's can do full color cards fairly cheaply. We might want to consider
>that.
>I think the card looks good, though it is a bit plain.
>
>-Reeves

Preferred Resources          (314) 567-7600 phone
701 Emerson rd.              (314) 993-6699 fax
Suite 475
St. Louis, MO
63141