DPRG: RHINO ARM

Subject: DPRG: RHINO ARM
From: barry jordan barry_jordan at email.msn.com
Date: Wed Aug 11 16:26:00 CDT 1999

Ed and I worked on the Rhino arm till 12:25 last night.
YIPPee, It is working NOW with minimal commands from the keyboard.
Several of the chips on the controller board were blown and most of the
encoders had faulty voltage compactors.
Ed said, " the triggers on the Metzersmitzs were smokein".

Jim, we are ready for you to do your magic. Call 972/771-2417 for a time to
pick up the machine.
I have the arm hooked up to an old 486. Not sure what the COM settings are
so:
You can borrow the box to run the arm for testing if you need to.

Barry Jordan
Happy Trails To You