DPRG: RHINO ARM

Subject: DPRG: RHINO ARM
From: Ed Koffeman koffeman at airmail.net
Date: Wed Aug 11 16:40:49 CDT 1999

Hmmm - something lost in the translation, I think!

> Several of the chips on the controller board were blown and most of the
> encoders had faulty voltage compactors.
The built-in-at-the-factory smoke  compactors were discovered to be faulty
in that they had let the factory-installed smoke out.

> Ed said, " the triggers on the Metzersmitzs were smokein".
More like "dem Schmitt's been triggered!" or "is bust!" or "would you like
fried with that?" or "let's throw some Schmitt on the barbie" or "one or
more of those 7414's appear to be bad".

Ed Koffeman