DPRG: HC11 Code

Subject: DPRG: HC11 Code
From: MIKE MCCARTY -- 93789 JMCCARTY at DEVEL.USA.ALCATEL.COM
Date: Wed Aug 11 17:20:47 CDT 1999

)Some helpful advise would be appreciated,
)
)What do you do when the *.s19 file is bigger than your EEPROM.
)I have some multiply and divide code so that I can ramp the motors up and
)down.
)I assume this bloats the code.
)Do I, make a lookup table, use a shift statement or what?
)
)Barry Jordan
)Happy Trails To You

I have some experience playing RAM CRAM, though not on the 68hc11. I've
written a few programs for it, but not many.

My first suggestion is not to assume, but rather to look at the assembly
listing and *see* what you can shrink.

If the multiply *is* the problem, then I can help you with that. But I
say get a handle on it first.

Mike