DPRG: HC11 Code

Subject: DPRG: HC11 Code
From: MIKE MCCARTY -- 93789 JMCCARTY at DEVEL.USA.ALCATEL.COM
Date: Wed Aug 11 17:22:24 CDT 1999

)>What do you do when the *.s19 file is bigger than your EEPROM.
)>I have some multiply and divide code so that I can ramp the motors up and
)>down.
)>I assume this bloats the code.
)>Do I, make a lookup table, use a shift statement or what?
)>
)>Barry Jordan
)>Happy Trails To You
)
)The S19 code is actually two bytes per byte and also there is
)a few bytes per each 16 bytes, so it could be approximately
)3 times bigger than the actual binary will be.  So don't worry
)about it too much.
)
)You can get an ascii editor like windows notepad and look
)at the file.  It'll look something like:
)
)SAABBBBCCDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEE
)SAABBBBCCDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEE
)SAABBBBCCDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEE

My assumption was that he really didn't mean the .S19

The actual size is more like 2x.

You may definitely divide the size of the .S19 by 2 at *least*.

Mike