DPRG: Contest Issues

Subject: DPRG: Contest Issues
From: JonWms at aol.com JonWms at aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 13 15:54:20 CDT 1999

In a message dated 8/13/99 1:17:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
vroman at mail.airmail.net writes:

> I think this is a great idea. You could paint both sides for different
>  patterns. You may be able to get away with thin pressed board panels
>  which are even cheaper.

My only concern with pressed board is its tendancy to warp.  But if cheap
enough and easy to replace, maybe that's not an issue.

The cool thing about the tile idea is the opportunity to take it to an RBNO
(which I have yet to attend...).  I'm working on an SX-based bot (using the
Parallax BoE-bot chassis, and I'd certainly like to test it before
embarassing myself publicly...

- -- Jon