DPRG: Contest and Practice Issues

Subject: DPRG: Contest and Practice Issues
From: James Vroman vroman at mail.airmail.net
Date: Mon Aug 16 07:58:02 CDT 1999

I have a meeting tentatively scheduled for next Monday the 23rd.

Can we push the contest a Month to see what happens??????

If given the opportunity would we consider holding some meetings at the
Science Place??????

Would we be willing to donate time to help act as tour guides on their
robotic display?