DPRG: Contest and Practice Issues

Subject: DPRG: Contest and Practice Issues
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Mon Aug 16 09:21:46 CDT 1999

Me too.  Search and replace "beerbot" with "Drilbert".  :-)
Also, my excuse for not being a tour guide is the 8 hour
round trip commute from Austin.

                - Dan

Sent: Monday, August 16, 1999 8:40 AM

Are you asking me?

My opinions:
I would like to have the contest pushed to October so we could have at
the Science Place, it would kill three birds with one stone.

1. Solve the problem of having to get permission to have the contest at
the center.
2. Give us more publicity by having it at the Science place. (Beerbot on
TV :-) )
3. Give me one more month to get beerbot ready.

As to having the normal meetings at the Science place, I think we should
not move them around so much, it might get confusing.

I would like to be a tour guide, but I am already helping out with
Dallas Best competition and would be tied up with that and getting
Beerbot ready.

Next ------

Bill James