DPRG: Science Place

Subject: DPRG: Science Place
From: James, Bill w-james2 at ti.com
Date: Mon Aug 16 13:32:18 CDT 1999

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE815.ABA2DA30

Well, it looks like a excellant idea. I don't know how the bylaws state
voting by email. But I will do this.

I would like to make a motion to the President to move the meeting from the
Bill Prest center on Sept 11 1999 to the Science Fair on Saturday, October
23, 1999.

Discussion to follow by members. Voting to be completed by Thursday?

Am I infringing on you Mr. President Clay?

Sorry if I am.

Bill