DPRG: Science Place

Subject: DPRG: Science Place
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Mon Aug 16 14:37:27 CDT 1999

NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!

Any day but then.  SRS is having their Robothon on that day and
I am planning on attending.  (Yes, really!)
  http://www.seattlerobotics.org/robothon/index.html

Oh, alright - since no one else from DPRG was going to the SRS
thing I suppose my *ONE* vote doesn't count for much...  :-(

Let it be up to them (The Science Place folks) to pick the date, but
if we can move it and others have good reasons also, please pick
another date.

				- Dan