DPRG: please dont send file attachments to the list

Subject: DPRG: please dont send file attachments to the list
From: MIKE MCCARTY -- 93789 JMCCARTY at DEVEL.USA.ALCATEL.COM
Date: Mon Aug 16 17:19:15 CDT 1999

)There were no attachments.  Just a long message describing
)how to get the Ming modules to work.  But I suppose no one
)on the list cares about Ming modules, right.  ;-)
)
)I'll resend and send directly to Jim also.

I'd love to see what you have. I posted my experience earlier.

You assume everyone has a web page, Jim? I don't have any.

Mike