DPRG: Accessing the Parallel Port from BCB 1.0

Subject: DPRG: Accessing the Parallel Port from BCB 1.0
From: Elliot Johnson elliotj at geocities.com
Date: Mon Aug 16 22:10:59 CDT 1999

thanks for the help guys, i was able to get it working.  I just moved the assembly code to an external dll written in a different compiler and it worked fine.  The inportb and outportb functions don't working in bcb 1.0 for some reason.  the include file looks like they should still be declared, they aren't in a  #ifndef _WINDOWS_ block so they should still be included but something is cutting them out.

later,
Elliot