DPRG: robot arm

Subject: DPRG: robot arm
From: Jim Brown brownjim at airmail.net
Date: Wed Aug 18 00:46:59 CDT 1999

Well, after taking the robot arm to the RBNO at barry's house,
it seems to be working much better.  Ed Koffeman helped me
debug my code and he debugged the circuit board.  Now it appears
that everything is working fine.  I'm not sure I'll have time
to continue working on it before the pepsi-kid-around, but
if I can scrounge up some time, I'll try to add some other
features to the program, but as it is, it will definately work good
enough for pepsi-kid-around.  Yea!  Ed Koffeman is definately
a scholar and a gentleman - few like him you'll find anywhere -
and a great roll model - helpful, kind, considerate, etc.  We
could all learn a lot from this guy.

    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  brownjim at airmail.net
jim_brown at bigfoot.com jbrown at dprg.org http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown