DPRG: biasing & reading a phototransistor

Subject: DPRG: biasing & reading a phototransistor
From: Alan Bredon abredon at imagin.net
Date: Wed Aug 18 22:56:50 CDT 1999

Don't apologize, Mike.  *I* like your posts.  People can learn from them
then they wouldn't need to keep asking.  It also shows engineering in a
good and realistic light, which society doesn't do very well.

Hobby Robotists learn very quickly the value of an experienced engineer
even though the marketeers, salesmen, and company management seem to
think that *anyone* can put something together and they easily forget
where THEIR money actually originates! They need to remember that anyone
can have an idea, it takes an engineer to make it work!

Alan Bredon