DPRG: biasing & reading a phototransistor

Subject: DPRG: biasing & reading a phototransistor
From: Wade A Smith warm38 at juno.com
Date: Thu Aug 19 06:33:13 CDT 1999

Alan, you said it!

I echo the "thanks, Mike" posts too.  Why iffn it wasnt for Mike I'd
never have got my DPRG h-bridge put together (now if I can ever work
less than 65 hrs in a week, I'll have a chance to do something with it).
I *am* educatable, so I duz learn whenever someone learns me sumpthin.
So I likes them informative posts.

wade the flour-dough ferner