DPRG: The August 1999 Encoder

Subject: DPRG: The August 1999 Encoder
From: Kevin Ross kevinro at nwlink.com
Date: Fri Aug 20 02:27:20 CDT 1999

- ------=_NextPart_000_0060_01BEEAA2.C41BA460

The August 1999 Encoder is available at

www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/aug99=20

This month, we have two main articles from Dominic Ford and myself. =
Dominic wrote about his BallBot project, which is a great writeup about =
his robot. I have an article about using Serial EEPROM that you might =
find useful.

Kevin

- ------=_NextPart_000_0060_01BEEAA2.C41BA460

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>The August 1999 Encoder is available =
at</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><A=20
href=3D"http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/aug99">www.seattlerobotics=
.org/encoder/aug99</A>=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>This month, we have two main articles from =
Dominic Ford=20
and myself. Dominic wrote about his BallBot project, which is a great =
writeup=20
about his robot. I have an article about using Serial EEPROM that you =
might find=20
useful.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Kevin</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0060_01BEEAA2.C41BA460--