DPRG: Big Kick in 'da Pants!

Subject: DPRG: Big Kick in 'da Pants!
From: Evan Grant Parent cdparent at sdcoe.k12.ca.us
Date: Fri Aug 20 03:49:24 CDT 1999

I just felt the need to kick you too!      Whak!    Does anyone else have
trouble connecting to www.webconn.com?  I was trying to look up a page on BEAM
robotics.  Anyone have a creative shape for a photovore?  Also,  Does anyone
know where to find a tutorial for assembling a sunflapper BEAM bot?

Evan Parent
cdparent at sdcoe.k12.ca.us