DPRG: Contest Issues

Subject: DPRG: Contest Issues
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Fri Aug 20 21:22:31 CDT 1999

Jon,
Good to see you are still connected to the DPRG. Missed seeing & hearing from
you.
Hope the movie business is working out for you.

i wanted to give you an update. Partially due to your connection with
Parallax, and your and mine to the DPGG, I have been able to acquire Parallax
products to resell. My site is www.RobotFun.com. Just got the BoE-Bot and am
due to help with an Educators conference Parallax is doing here in late Oct
with the F.I.R.S.T. educators.

Thanks for sharing your influence! It rubbed off on me and gave me good luck.

Regards
Robert Jordan