DPRG: OS-9 anyone?

Subject: DPRG: OS-9 anyone?
From: MIKE MCCARTY -- 93789 JMCCARTY at DEVEL.USA.ALCATEL.COM
Date: Thu Aug 26 14:57:39 CDT 1999

)Roboticists,
)I was wondering if anyone has experience with a real time OS named OS-9 from
)Microware? I remember it from my opld TRS-80 color computer days. I suppose
)it's been supplanted by Linux, but thought it might be useful for those
)using laptops
)and PC boards for their brains.
)Craig Reynolds

I would not characterize Linux as a real-time operating system.

Mike
- ----
I do not speak for Alcatel. <- They make me say that.