DPRG: OS-9 anyone?

Subject: DPRG: OS-9 anyone?
From: Reynolds, T C (Craig), SITS tcreynolds at att.com
Date: Fri Aug 27 08:17:14 CDT 1999

Yes,
I had access to a laser color printer I was repairing. Unfortunately I can't
make
the Kid-A-Around this year, but if you need another poster, I might be able
'break', er, I mean, do maintenance on another printer. I also have a photo
color inkjet at home to use. If there are particular pix, you could email
them
to me.
Craig