DPRG: Re: i wanna get in

Subject: DPRG: Re: i wanna get in
From: Jim Brown brownjim at airmail.net
Date: Sun Aug 29 17:56:28 CDT 1999

At 02:30 PM 8/29/99 -0700, you wrote:

>I have recently become a web surfer and have always been into robotics.
>I have the intellegence, but not the resources to complete my task of
>building a home entertainment robot. I would like to attend your
>monthly meeting if possible on Sept.11, but need to no if it cost or if
>I need to be a member. If neither, I would like to take my son also. Jeromey

Please come and bring your son.  Meetings are open to the public.
Hope to see ya there.  Park in the parking garage round to the right
side of the building (it'll automatically open).  Walk in the Parking
garage entrance door and walk up the stairs a flight or two then
walk to the front of the building near the cafeteria.  You will see
signs directing you to the room all along the way.  You can find directions
to BPI by going to the DPRG web site and clicking on the image of BPI.
BPI's site has very detailed instructions and maps to get you there.
    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  brownjim at airmail.net
jim_brown at bigfoot.com jbrown at dprg.org http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown
Cole's Law:  Thinly Shreaded Cabbage