DPRG: Re: i wanna get in

Subject: DPRG: Re: i wanna get in
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Sun Aug 29 19:37:14 CDT 1999

Good catch Dan.

Last time I talked to Clay the decision was to have:
    The meeting and Pre-contest testing on September 18 at the BPI, 12:00 -
2:00PM
    The Robo Rama contest at October 23 at the Science Place 12:00 - 2:00 PM

Is that the final Clay?
Eric, would you change the web site to reflect Clay's answer.

BYW, Parallax, Inc. will attend the contest Oct 23 and bring several
F.I.R.S.T Educators. Perhaps we can talk Parallax into entering a robot. I'd
post the membership fee just to see there entry.

Thanks
Robert Jordan
DPRG Sec. 1999