DPRG: [Fwd: Meeting, Feb. 6, 1999 at 10:00 AM]

Subject: DPRG: [Fwd: Meeting, Feb. 6, 1999 at 10:00 AM]
From: Mr. S. Robert Allen endigo at metronet.com
Date: Thu Feb 4 22:15:42 CST 1999

The web site still says the meeting is at noon, Not 10:00 AM. I almost missed the
meeting!

The DPRG Meeting is held during the Super Saturday Meeting day at 12-2pm usually in
room 1061
(sometimes assigned to other rooms close to it - see overhead projector).

                         INFOMART FIRST FLOOR MAP TO THE DPRG ROOM

       |           |    Elevators      | Cafeteria        | |

               _   |    |_|   |_|      |__________________|
|_______________________|
       |Expo  |_|  |                    ________________ ___      |Glass
|
       |Hall  Over |               _   |                *   \__
       |      head                | |  | Bookstore         or  *

 West  |      proj.|       _      | |  |
        ___________       Info.         ___________  Entrance     |\        Room*

                     Front Entrance                                  \
                    to Infomart                                       \___Right Here