DPRG: Austin Chapter of DPRG :-)

Subject: DPRG: Austin Chapter of DPRG :-)
From: Brad Garton bgart at iadfw.net
Date: Tue Feb 9 11:40:44 CST 1999

I say we rekindle that sucker. I am closing on a house in Austin on
the 26th and would be happy to work on building up the Austin group
again.  I also hope to make the contest but I'm not sure I will have
time with the move happening about the same time.  I know some of the
guys in the previous Austin group. Maybe we can get together after the
1st week of March and come up with a plan to help restart it. There is
alot of potential contributors in the area and it would be a shame not
to take advantage of it. I also understand there are some guys in
Houston that are working on robots in a big way. Maybe we can get some
group cooperation going.

Brad