DPRG: Materials List

Subject: DPRG: Materials List
From: DP w008403 at airmail.net
Date: Fri Feb 12 14:28:42 CST 1999

There's a place near downtown Ft Worth called Cadillac Plastics, that sells
scraps, and whole big sheets of acrylic. Scrap is sold per pound, different
sizes, thickness, and colors. It's at 1400 Henderson, phone (817)332-4422.
There's probably a similar business in Dallas somewhere, just don't know yet.

At 11:22 AM 2/12/99 -0800, you wrote:

>Thank you Roger!:)   While I have your attention - my first venture I
>would like to start with arobot; however need to know how much weight
>I can put on top?  Lists are good; however to start I am looking for a
>supplier of sheets of acrylic? do you know?:)
>

>---Roger Arrick <rarrick at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>
>> You wrote:
>> >You mentioned you would post your materials suppliers on the
>board..:)
>> >  When you get time will you list your suppliers for me? (listed) :)
>> >and anything else you think would be of interest.
>> >Copper - Acrylic - Metals - Plaster - Welding ??
>> >Thanks for your time!!:)Vicki
>>

>> These folks have free catalogs:
>>
>> http://www.robotics.com/surplus.html
>> http://www.robotics.com/mechpart.html
>>
>> Roger.
>>
>> --
>>
>>      /--------------------------/---------------------------/
>>     /       Roger Arrick       /     Arrick Robotics       /
>>    /    roger at robotics.com    /       P.O. Box 1574       /
>>   /     Ph: (817) 571-4528   /   Hurst, Texas 76053 USA  /
>>  /     fax: (817) 571-2317  /   http://www.robotics.com /
>>

>==
>
>Vicki Taylor
>vicktay at yahoo.com