DPRG: How do I build an H-Bridge for 25-Amp 12 or 24 volt motors

Subject: DPRG: How do I build an H-Bridge for 25-Amp 12 or 24 volt motors
From: Kipton Moravec kmoravec at airmail.net
Date: Sat Feb 13 15:50:16 CST 1999

We can get together some time next week to look at your design in
detail.  I need you to bring the schematic, and the data sheets on the
parts you are using.

I have a couple of ideas what could be wrong, based on your email below.
I need to verify it.

Call me and we can pick a night, (Or even monday during the day if you
do not have to work.)

972-867-0929 (Home)
214-929-8121 (Mobile)

Kip