DPRG: arobot

Subject: DPRG: arobot
From: Sean Jones shain at noln.com
Date: Mon Feb 15 08:07:54 CST 1999

Woa,  Acrylic is very heavy.  Usualy very expensive too,  and 3x4ft piece
of acrylic whee i like is $44.  COuldn;'t imagine what a block would be,
if they even make it.  May have beter luck with plexiglass,  or a blown
piece,  heat it up in a oven,  get the object you want,  and pull it over
when on a vacumm.

- - Shain