DPRG: Trying to draw a simple schematic with Eagle PCB

Subject: DPRG: Trying to draw a simple schematic with Eagle PCB
From: Ralph Tenny rten at polaris.nstar.net
Date: Wed Feb 17 23:45:50 CST 1999

Actually, you only need to create a "black box" with appropriate input
lead names, unless you want to simulate the circuit. Even then,
CircuitMaster (the tool I use), has provisions for specifying
(programming, sort of) black box inputs and outputs so the rest of the
circuit can be simulated as responding to drive from the black box.
Ralph