DPRG: More Info "Servo Modification Problem"

Subject: DPRG: More Info "Servo Modification Problem"
From: Timothy Deterly timdet at san.rr.com
Date: Sun Feb 21 23:31:58 CST 1999

Hey everyone,
	I just wanted to say thanks for you help!  I found my problem, and as
usual it was a stupid one :)  I had installed the modifying resistors in
wrong because the 555 timer circuit wasn't giving the right timing for
the pulses. And I was using that as a tester to see if I had the
resistor in right!  Any ways I changed the order of the resistors and
everything works great now!

Thanks,
Timothy Deterly
timdet at san.rr.com