DPRG: Splining Plastic Timing Gears.

Subject: DPRG: Splining Plastic Timing Gears.
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Wed Jun 9 23:21:05 CDT 1999

This has been confirmed.  I did not attempt to count
"teeth" on the splines but it appears that Futaba uses
more teeth than JR and neither control horn will fit
on the opposite brand.

I do NOT know how any of the other brands compare.
Just be aware that what works for one brand may or
may not work for another.

So now the big question - What brand of servo are
you guys using for this so far?

				- Dan Miner