DPRG: Eagle library listing file.

Subject: DPRG: Eagle library listing file.
From: James, Bill w-james2 at ti.com
Date: Thu Jun 10 10:55:22 CDT 1999

I am checking out the Eagle software again, getting ready to start burning
boards for BeerBot. I found something that should help. It is a description
of the library with pictures. Yea.  Here it is:
http://www.CadSoft.DE/cgi-bin/download.pl?dir=pub/userfiles the file is
called 355pac.pdf. It is pretty big as you expect.  I am printing out a few
choice pages.

Also, since I have not done any board layout does anyone have a webpage on
what are the commen rule that should be followed, ie trace size per current.
I have never really had to layout a board, never took a course in it. This
should be interesting though.

Hope that this helps.

Bill James
w-james2 at ti.com
Single Supply OpAmps
Precision Analog             Texas Instruments
work 972.480.2306          972.598.6201 pager

Have Spacesuit will travel------Polymath in Training