DPRG: Radio Link (GROUP BUY??)

Subject: DPRG: Radio Link (GROUP BUY??)
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Sat Jun 12 00:46:54 CDT 1999

Did anyone decide that they want to place a group order?
I'd be willing to place the order if I can get others
interested.  I want 2 each of TX2-433 and RX2-433-F.

I also sent away asking about the new Spaceport modules.
Tx/Rx @ 160kbps in one unit.  Price/availability as of
yet is unknown but I should get e-mail on Monday.

				- Dan Miner