DPRG: Reel Time -- Off topic

Subject: DPRG: Reel Time -- Off topic
From: Kipton Moravec kmoravec at airmail.net
Date: Thu Jun 17 09:28:23 CDT 1999

I am in a show this weekend in Denton called "Reel Time" it is a spoof
on old movies, and it is a bunch of song pariodies.  It is pretty funny,
and if you are looking for an inexpensive fun evening, with monsters,
cowboys, vampires, James Bond Girls, and 3-D, check it out.

Tickets are $10 for adults, and less for kids. It is at the Denton Civic
Center and is Friday and Saturday at 8:00 p.m.  (I have tickets.)

The show is to raise money for the Denton Light Opera, which will be
renamed Denton Musical Theater in January, because soo many people have
a bias against the term "Opera".

I am a cowboy in the first act and a vampire in the second act, while
Delynda is a "Bond Girl"