DPRG: re: RE-99V3-ND & TX-99V3-ND

Subject: DPRG: re: RE-99V3-ND & TX-99V3-ND
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at ssd.usa.alcatel.com
Date: Fri Jun 18 12:12:34 CDT 1999

Anyone up for a group buy of these Ming Radio links!!!
I'm just interested in the transmitter and receiver (not the
decoder and encoder)

So a set would be $8.94 (5.37 + 3.57) + shipping (I don't know how
much shipping would be).

Probably less than $10 total per set is my guess after shipping
charges!  I think all we have to do is hook +5 & Gnd and a line
to the serial pin on a mcu.

One set will do one way communication.
You would need two sets if you want to do two way communication.

http://www.ming-micro.com

I would like to do it, anyone else???  If we get at least 25 sets
We can go ahead and order them, otherwise we'll probably not
want to do it.  25 sets would be $250 or thereabouts.

NAME		# sets	Cost
- -----------	------	-------
Jim Brown	2	$20	(I may want more - not sure yet)
Your name here?
Total		2	$20

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  jim.brown at usa.alcatel.com
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ brownjim at airmail.net