DPRG: re: RE-99V3-ND & TX-99V3-ND

Subject: DPRG: re: RE-99V3-ND & TX-99V3-ND
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Fri Jun 18 19:00:25 CDT 1999

Jim,

Looks like we have the official group buy
going!

Put me down for 4 sets.
$40 total ($10 total per set is my guess )

Do they have a quantity 50 price break?
That would be 25 extra. I think we could
sell 15+ more to late commers and the other
10 remaining over a couple months. If the
work as planned, I know I'll want more
low priced modules!

Robert Jordan

    Robert Jordan   4       $40     <-------Add me in Please