DPRG: DPRG Membership

Subject: DPRG: DPRG Membership
From: Wade A Smith warm38 at juno.com
Date: Mon Jun 21 05:47:29 CDT 1999

On Sun, 20 Jun 1999 23:13:31 -0500 Kipton Moravec <kmoravec at airmail.net>
writes:
>Check out the DPRG website http:\\www.dprg.org for membership and
>officer info.
>
>I noticed you addressed this to Robert Jordan, DPRG President. Bob is
>the DPRG Secretary, and Clay Timmons is the president.

June 99 issue of Nuts&Volts Magazine article "Three-axis Chopper, Step
Motor Controller For
Computer Numerical Control (CRC) Applications -- Part 2" By Dan Mauch.
On page 6 at the
bottom of the first column it says:

    "Some time ago, Karl Lunt of the Seattle Robotics
Society and Clay Timmons on the Internet news
Group comp.robotics.misc discussed the SGS-
Thompson L297 (Dual 2 amp H-Bridge) combination as
an efficient stepper motor controller and driver."

Now who do you suppose this "Clay Timmons" feller is?
Dan Mauch hangs around with the SRS, but he doesn't
seem to be in touch with DPRG and does not know of the
fame of "Clay Timmons".

"You may contact Dan Mauch at dmauch at seanet.com
or visit his web page at www.seanet.com/~dmauch"

Y' 'spoze he could use some educatin?   8-)

wade "the flour-dough ferner" smith