DPRG: RBNO next tuesday (fwd)

Subject: DPRG: RBNO next tuesday (fwd)
From: MIKE MCCARTY -- 93789 JMCCARTY at DEVEL.USA.ALCATEL.COM
Date: Mon Jun 21 11:20:46 CDT 1999

)I will give an introduction to surface mount techniques at the 6/21 RBNO
)at Bill James' house. It may be helpful to bring some magnifying equipment
)so you can make a close examination of some of the work and components.
)Ralph

What kind of introduction? Industrial techniques, or home hobbiest
techniques?

Mike
- ----
I do not speak for Alcatel. <- They make me say that.