Fwd: DPRG: RF Group Buy

Subject: Fwd: DPRG: RF Group Buy
From: MIKE MCCARTY -- 93789 JMCCARTY at DEVEL.USA.ALCATEL.COM
Date: Wed Jun 23 14:05:16 CDT 1999

)Hey, slow down those doggeys, Whats with all the yall, I aint herd so much
)ofa accent frum you.
):-)
)Bill

First, that's "dogies", pronounced with a long o and an hard g. Your
ignorance is showing.

Second, while we're discussing irritating dialectal habits, there's not
much that clangs more badly on *my* ear than "you guys". "Lookit" is
just barely worse.

Third, dialectal bigotry is unfitting.

Fourth, this is off-topic.

Last, no one asked you.

Mike

P.S.	It's a good thing you put a smiley on there, or I'da gotten
	riled up.

:)

- ----
I do not speak for Alcatel. <- They make me say that.