DPRG: PalmIII

Subject: DPRG: PalmIII
From: Coron, Bill BCoron at rudolphtech.com
Date: Fri Jun 25 09:08:46 CDT 1999

All of the palm shareware sites have a software based utility to kill the
power-down function.

When they released the palm III, they offered a trade up program where you
could trade in your older model for $50.
I'm trying to contact someone at 3com and see if the traded in  models are
available cheap.