DPRG: YaTu4b Progress Video

Subject: DPRG: YaTu4b Progress Video
From: Eric Yundt eric at sssi.com
Date: Wed Mar 3 12:01:26 CST 1999

David,

David Beckham wrote:

> Cool Eric!  Well worth the wait for downloading. . . I particularly
> like that you caught Roger's Spy Wasp Bot at work scoping out your
> developments :-)
> Thanks!
> David in Chatsworth, CA

Thanks!

You noticed that "fly" on the wall...   ;-)

I have to admit I was trying to get a better look at the Yellow
Jacket walking gait, but hey I'm into spy thrillers too!  Besides,
Roger usually patrols my neighborhood at night with D-Bot and I
can hear him a-coming before he even crosses Lake Lewisville/I-35.
Sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat and wonder if that was D-Bot
or just an 18-wheeler down-shifting as they come up to a light.  |-)))

I wish I already had motors, linkages, and batteries installed by
the time I made that video last night.  Oh well, in typical neurotic
fashion it's time to batten down the hatches, drink a lot of coffee,
and crank up my continously playing "Wish You Were Here" album.

Good luck to all the late night, last minute builders!

Little YaTu says, "It's a helluva way to build a new species..."

- --
Eric  -  yatu at ytech.com                         _mm_==_ F      .___
First he could roll and then he could walk.   |\ \888/ |\      | DPRG  _--
A bit more brain and soon he will talk.       | \      | \     |---__--
http://www.dprg.org/yatu                    /_  |_   /_  |_    |