DPRG: DPRG list update...

Subject: DPRG: DPRG list update...
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Wed Mar 3 19:26:30 CST 1999

R Steven,
Thanks for all the work. You are a diligent servant and a good friend to The Club.
Let us know if we may be of service to you in return. I really appreciate the
opportunity to communicate so easily and inexpensively with all the great talent
on the list.
Keep up the good work!!

Robert Jordan
DPRG Secretary into the Millennium