DPRG: Robot platforms

Subject: DPRG: Robot platforms
From: Wade A Smith warm38 at juno.com
Date: Thu Mar 4 05:57:47 CST 1999

DPRG people, I saw this on SRS and thought someone may have an interest
wade
- --------- Begin forwarded message ----------
Subject: Robot platforms
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 19:21:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi Everyone!

I've been building robots for a couple of years and have decided to put
together a small robot platform (6"x6") to sell to those who would be
interested. It's a simple and common design based on a circular platform
with servo motors.  I'm hoping to add to the collection based on input I
get from other robot enthusiasts, and if anyone is interested, please
stop by: http://www.robotikit.com

Thanks, kam
http://www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang

- --------- End forwarded message ----------