DPRG: After DPRG contest Food Fans & IR Orderers

Subject: DPRG: After DPRG contest Food Fans & IR Orderers
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Thu Mar 4 19:58:52 CST 1999

Food Fans & IR Orderers,

I think I'm out of the after contest activities. My 5 month old Lab
puppy is in the dog hospital with a neck collar on and an undiagnosed
problem. I'd call it whip lash if he were not a dog. Anyway, We have to
address this issue Sat. Sorry for ducking out.
See you at th contest
REMEMBER:
Those of you that ordered the Sharp GB2DO2 IR ranger sensorscan pick
them up at the contest. If you don't call me Friday or show up at the
meeting start Sat. I'll pass them on to others near the end of the
meeting. (972) 729-2139  & leave a message).
I'll be wearing a name tag!

Regards
Robert JOrdan