DPRG: What's in a name?

Subject: DPRG: What's in a name?
From: Roger Arrick rarrick at ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon Mar 8 14:43:07 CST 1999

You wrote:
>We got to talking after the contest about robot names and I ventured that

I've suped up an ARobot with sonar, compass,
speech, break-away door handles, and fuel injected
windshield wipers and have decided to rename it "501c" because
the DPRG's non-profit status has been a major hold-up on
my robot development.  But now I'm really cookin!

It will be at the next contest to kick some Anderson!

I mean that in the kindest way, David.  :)

Roger.
- --
    Roger Arrick   -  mailto:roger at robotics.com