DPRG: Needs Survey Repost

Subject: DPRG: Needs Survey Repost
From: Alan Bredon abredon at imagin.net
Date: Tue Mar 9 09:22:57 CST 1999

Roger Arrick wrote:

> Since contest fever has circumvented the previous posting
> of the "needs survey", please respond......

Roger,
Everyone lacks time to work on robotics.

Why don't we ask for the TWO biggest needs or eliminate time from the
list and concentrate on tangible resources and education items.

- --   _  _     Regards, Alan Bredon
    / || \
   /  ||  \   My views & opinions do not represent my employer.
  /. .||. .\  "PC means Personal Computer, Political Correctness
 /-|-||||-|-\            will not be tolerated."
  _|_|__|_|_  http://www.imagin.net/~abredon/robot.htm